Thursday, June 3, 2010

It's a MIRACLE!!!!!

I am super crazy excited! Today I discovered a blossom on my strawberry plant! Three more to come! My other plants are shooting up and up and up and I'm worried I may have to transplant them into bigger containers, but the miracle of the day is I discovered the squirrels missed about 4 seeds and now I have a few little pumpkin spouts trying their best to stay alive! I'm rather estatic because that means not only do I get the chance to cultivate and grow my own food, (although the amount will be rather small) it means the squirrels have lost! Hahahaha! Not so great at foraging now are ya you little bushy tailed creeps! Take that! :0)
My strawberry blossom!
 

My adorable fuzzy pumpkin sprout!
 

My mini tomato plants! Wow they've grown like crazy in the last couple of weeks!
 

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment