Monday, June 14, 2010

Going to Girls Camp

 

So early this year I was asked by our Bishopric to be the Young Womens Camp Director for our ward camp this year. I've only gone camping maybe a handful of times but I was excited by the chance, (even though I'm crazy intimidated!) Well that was in January and our first day of camp is tomorrow. One word....YIKES!
After months of thinking and planning and re-planning and stressing and re-re-re-planning it's finally here! Tonight I'm trying to focus on getting little last minute things done for the girls, and tomorrow morning will be the same. I just keep feeling like I'm missing something. I've checked my to do list about 8 kabillion times and I still worry that I forgot some key important thing that will be vital to the camping experience for the girls. I also worry that I may have overplanned and it will be a horrible planned cruise type atmophere for them, Or worse yet I worry that I don't have ENOUGH things for them to do and they will have to much free time and be bored out of thier minds. Theres just a lot to consider.
Thankfully we have some incredibly sweet and loving girls in our ward and I think they're forgive any shortcummings I may have. I'll be sure to post how camp goes. So until I get back, wish me luck and pray I don't run into any rattlesnakes please...(apparently they've been seen quite a bit lately. ugh!)

H.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment