Friday, June 4, 2010

THIF!!!! (Thank Heavens It's Friday!)

 

Another week has ended at work, thank heavens! It's not like we had a difficult or even bad week. As a matter of fact I only worked a couple of half days, and I had to take a sick day this week, so my week was crazy short. Today however seemed to last forever. I didn't get completely done with my work for the day before I had to clock out but I think I'll be okay Monday. A little elbow greese and motiviation is all I need. Although I must say getting a paycheck is motivation enough some days! lol
I blame it on the fact that it's Friday today that my brain is slightly warped. I had been printing for a couple hours when I started to notice shapes in the ink and started making up little stories in my head. The picture I posted was an image that a coworker, my husband, and I all decided was an evil witch fighting some kind of bear animal and winning. Bizzare I know but you do what you can some days to pass the time.
This weekend isn't going to be to eventful but I will be more than willing to pass it in a lazy manner. Except for the chance of a hike tomorrow, (unless it rains...agian...which it more than likely will...) Things are rolling right along in work, school and church. I have a new church calling that I'm very excited for in Young Womens. I love working with the girls and getting to know each of them better. I find that it really helps me to remember that I am a Daughter of God and that I have a lot to offer the world. It's really hard to stand up there and tell them that if you don't believe it yourself. So I'm working a bit on realizing my self worth and growing. I've been doing rather well I'd say at keeping my positive outlook going even with a few setbacks. I feel I'm on a roll and even though things aren't perfect they are far from NOT perfect. :0)
Maybe the image in the ink wasn't an evil witch fighting...maybe it was a slightly frazzeled lady (like me) conquering a big ol scary challenge. (And winning too!)
Love to all!
Heather
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment