Sunday, July 25, 2010

Red Lodge Montana

This past week we were able to meet my family (almost) halfway in a small town called Red Lodge for a bike rally. It's what my folks are into, and as long as it doesn't get to crude or crazy we have quite a bit of fun at those things too. We've been to Sturgis with them in the past and although we had a good time I have to say I prefer the mellow Red Lodge feel as opposed to the "let's live up to the crazy fame of Sturgis" vibe. We were only there a few days and honestly I didn't really take many pictures but I thought I'd post a few of my family that I liked. And just so ya know, no my parents don't just play dress up for these things, that's them 24/7. They love that rough and rumble life of a hardworking, hard playing kind of people. I love them all the more for it, even if I don't always fit in. We also celebrated my Dad's 50th Birthday early since we had quite a few of the gang up there as it was. I miss them already but reality always calls us home to soon!
Case & Me upon arriving...10 hour drive gets a bit tiring...

My older brother Matthew looking very pensive. Hahaha

My Father LeRoy in all his biker glory! I always think he looks a bit like a viking too.

A picture of my Mom Coke & me that I really like. She looks so pretty! It's hard to catch her in a moment like this!

My mom on HER bike with the side car.

1 comment: