Friday, July 9, 2010

Basement Apartment Blessings

 


Today got blazing hot! Most banks had numbers from 98-100 degrees! July if finally here people! I'm happy to finally have the heat with one exception, it makes me feel so icky! A great blessing however is the fact that currently we reside in a basment apartment and that keeps us very cool. Sometimes downright cold! I'm not kidding, I often have to wear my robe or a sweater down here.
I went apartment hunting today with my sister in law to see if we could find something reasonably price with a bit more space. It's pretty slim pickings however out there so with a sigh I went home today only to discover a wonderful cool wall of air as soon as I walked in. I have a greater appriciation for this place. Although we've outgrown it heavily it's comfortable and right for us at this time. Someday we'll have more space but for the time being I'm honestly quite happy with where we live.
Just an update from my last posts real quick and I'll go. Things have been looking more up lately. I've been working hard at a change of attitude and a change of heart. I'm so sorry for soundng so negative before. I truly have a blessed and wonderful life. I couldn't ask for more!
Love to you all!
H.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment