Sunday, May 9, 2010

Online Photo Contest

 

Heather: A good friend of the family invited and encouraged me to enter a photo into this contest to win a big shiney brand new expensive beautiful camera. Of the THOUSANDS and I mean THOUSANDS of pictures I've taken honestly there were only a handful of pictures I felt were decent enough to enter. Que this little guy...on a trip to Seattle we were wandering around a zoo and there he was just chirping away in a tree. I took a picture and then moved on with life as I normally do. No big. So why pick this little fella to enter a contest? Well although it may not be the most brilliant photo ever taken, I honestly loved how vivid the the colors seemed to me. It looks cold for some reason and I liked the chilly feel to the picture. This may be to in depth of a look into one of my pictures but for some reason or another I'm very proud of this shot. :0)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment