Saturday, May 8, 2010














Casey: I've recently discovered photography. 'Discovered' isn't exactly the best verb for it, but I like it. I'm not taking pictures with some fancy camera or anything either. No, what I use is a 3.2 megapixel camera on my cell phone. It takes decent photos as long as you hold still and there's no wind.

This picture is something I took while walking on campus of LCSC a few weeks ago. I'm glad I got the shot when I did because a bunch of rain and wind destroyed everything. Now that I think about it, a picture of the ruined trees might have looked cool from a good angle... oh well.

Picasa is my friend, by the way. If you're unaware of it, Picasa is a free app Google makes (just like this blog) that lets you do pretty stuff to photos. With the magic of Picasa, I made this picture a little bit prettier. At least, I think so. It's certainly a lot easier to use than Photoshop. Not only does photoshop have a bazillion different functions and features, but it's also crazy expensive.

For those of you who don't watch it, watch 30 Rock on NBC. It's a funny show.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment