Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Stitches and Ice Cream

So I'm now allowed to get on the computer for a short time and I thought I would write a quick note that I'm doing ok. I got my stitches out yesterday on my eye and eyelid but not my leg. It's not healing as quickly as the last time. It feels less than awesome I will admit but it's healing. Thanks to cookies and cream ice cream I'm dealing rather well.
My eye feels pretty good. I was grateful to get the stitches out because they itched and irritated me. Now I get to start my "face exercises" again to teach the muscle to open my eye. You wouldn't think that working your face muscles would be hard but it kind of is!
Nothing else really new to report. I'm doing well and I'm ready to be all healed up.
:)
Heather

1 comment:

  1. Sorry the leg isn't doing so well. Thanks for adding me to your blog list! I am having fun with it.

    ReplyDelete