Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Angry Beavers, Doctor Cats, my strange strange husband, plus personal rambling equals......


I enjoy netflix. I really enjoy it now that I can watch it a lot more. The other day I discovered that it had the show the Angry Beavers on it. This was a very strange show that Nickelodeon put on back in the day. My family loved it. I started watching it again and realized, yes it's very very stupid in the form of most cartoons...It's also freaking funny! It was this type of show that once made me consider becoming a voice actor for cartoons. There are so many strange noises that come from this show. I even wish that I had names my cats Norbert and Daggit because of the humor the show gives me.
Casey disputes it's greatness. He was a fan of Rocko's Modern Life growing up. Gag. That show is so gross! I'm amazing his parents allowed him to watch it. So I'm educating him on the superiority of the Angry Beavers.
In return my husband has been finding the weirdest comics online and sharing them with me. I love the man dearly but sometimes I worry his brilliant brain is going to turn mushy with all the weird stuff he finds. Given it's funny, but how do people come up with this stuff! Let me share a bit with you.
The first he stumbled upon is at www.nedroid.com. It's pretty random but in a way that makes you stop and read it twice and then laugh your butt off...I highly encourage you take a peek if you ever have 20 minutes to kill...Very funny stuff. Be warned it's about a PG-13 rating on some. I've never noticed any profanity but you never know right. Better safe than sorry. Here is a sample:



Then there is Party Cat:

Dumb right? Yet intriguing and funny! Do you see my concern for Casey. Yesterday he found a comic on a different web site about a cat doctor.... And one that spoofed some of our favorite video game characters. How much time should really be wasted on this stuff.
And yet I'm right there with him with his strange tastes.
I hope someone can get a laugh out of these. I sure did.

2 comments:

  1. I remember the Angry Beavers and Rockos Modern Life, don't remember much about it. But I remember them being on. Crazy. And I love the snake comic.....I don't like the chief much! Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it stupid!!!???? I love it too!

    ReplyDelete