Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Picture Taking Fool

By now if those who may read my blog might be thinking "sheesh! enough with the crazy pictures already!!!" but I don't have a lot going on in my life to blog about and I'm trying to practice so the result is a crazy bombardment of pictures on here. Hope nobody minds. :0)
So this is our buddy boy Jack! Wow he's grown so much! He was playing in the leaves with me and I was able to grab the camera to take a few pictures. For some reason he's very camera shy. He likes to turn his head a lot so I gotta say these pictures weren't easy to get! lol I love this boy so much. I'm sad he's no longer our dog but he's in such a happy home with the other puppies that my in-laws have, so I'm happy for him.
 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment