Tuesday, November 9, 2010

el 9 de noviembre

Wow just like all the other months November is just a flying by! But I'm excited. This year I'm hosting Thanksgiving with my grandfolks and then I can celebrate with my wonderful hubby our birthdays! November is a crazy busy month for everyone in the Blamires world. Birthdays galore! School! Thanksgiving! And work is insane because of the holiday orders! And of course WE are gearing up for Christmas. Our tradition is not to do anything Christmasy until after our birthdays but sometimes it's hard not to want to jump the gun. Yesterday I went over to my sis in laws how and my niece had been watching Frosty the Snowman and I was like, OHHHHH I need to bust out my holiday movies! I can totally justify Frosty...he's not Christmas, he's winterish....There's some gray area there right? hahaha
School has been going really well for both Casey and myself. I only hate one class and I'd say that's not to bad. Soon it will be over with and I can walk away forever thank goodness! Casey is such a sponge when it comes to school. I don't know how he can so easily keep track of all those facts and figures but he's loving it and I'm so proud of him.
The colors here in the valley have been gorgeous too! It makes me want to get out my camera and go nuts. I'm taking a few family pictures for loved ones today and I'm a bit nervous because I want them to turn out really nice but I'm also very excited. For one, it's flattering when people ask you to do that, and two I enjoy it so much. I would like to get some new pictures of Casey and I someday. It seems that all our pictures together are a few years old. We said we would do pictures in the spring but I wish it was now. The fall is a favorite time of year for both of us. Maybe we'll postpone real family portraits until next fall. But we should at least try to take some new ones soon! It's getting sad. Not sure what we'll end up doing.
I've decided to cut back on my Christmas cards big time this year so there's no reason to immediately take pictures. Last year I went nuts and lets just say in the end it wasn't really worth it. Most people don't correspond that way anymore I guess. So just dear family and friends. It gets to expensive otherwise.
Well I suppose. Housework is calling, so's a paper, and an agenda for a meeting tonight.
H.

No comments:

Post a Comment