Saturday, June 16, 2012

There Was an Old Lady Who Lived in a Shoe

Izzy is a shoe girl just like me. This isn't the first time she has hung out inside our shoes, but it is the first time a camera has been handy. I love finding out all the different quirks of our kitty cats. Their personalities are crazy adorable. I hope it's not irritating that a majority of my posts lately have been about our kitties. What can I say I'm a proud mama. lol
Caught in the act....

Oh she is so shy, NOT!

This is what is referred to in our house (and I don't remember where the term came from)  a "bugaboo" face. 

She may be second guessing the choosing Casey's ugly sandals  over my cute slip ons. 

1 comment:

  1. my kids were always fascinated with shoes too. They used to wear our shoes on their hands. oh the innocence.

    ReplyDelete