Saturday, October 8, 2011

Creepy, Kooky, Mysterious, Spooky

The other day I decided to try to take some "halloweenish" pictures of our kitty-cats because well, we have a big black cat and that's kind of perfect for Halloween. But the theory of taking an adorable Halloween-type picture of your kitty and actually doing it are two very different things. But I took 2 1/2 pictures that I liked. (The 1/2 is the picture of both of the boys, it was the only one with both of them that didn't have one of them putting their nose right on the camera. But it's not a great picture so I only gave it a .5) Anyway these pictures took some time, patience, and lots of treats! Oh treats, you do make my kitties world go round!


This picture isn't the best but oh well. They were both in the shot.



My handsome Blitzen. He's so sweet tempered and he did really well. He even tolerated the indignity of his orange bandanna rather well.



Crazy kitten Cuzco! He's growing so fast. I can't believe how big he's getting. He is such a curious little fella and didn't mind the camera at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment